saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

an updation on what's going on with sara

Labor Day weekend was fun... Allen and Zach took me to Indy and I went to Symphony on the Prairie with them and Bekah and Amber and Jacob. Some guy got mad at us for talking through the whole thing (we were having an important discussion about whether the lady singing was fat or if her dress made her look fat) and told us he would go get an usher if we wouldn't shut up. The usher was Zachary. I wonder what would have happened if we hadn't been quieter. Well, then there was intermission and we moved so we could see the fireworks better so we didn't have to worry about that guy any more.

Then I spent the night at Bekah's, and we went to church Sunday morning. That afternoon we went to my house because I had to feed my kitties and get some stuff and Laura came with us and Jacob came over to hang out. We ate up the quiche (thanks Mom!) and then Jacob drove us to Southside. After church Patrick Blue took me back to Purdue because Allen decided last minute he wasn't gonna go back that night...and then he kept trying to get me out of there and telling me to quit talking to people and leave when obviously Patrick was not ready to go yet himself. Heh he just wanted to get rid of me.

So that was my weekend! Monday I tried to get schoolwork done but I ended up hanging out with my friends Abbi, Liz and Brant and some of Brant's friends who's names I don't remember. They were camping out for football tickets.

Now I am getting ready to go to a horseback riding club meeting...my trial ride didn't go so well. I mean I didn't fall off or anything but I haven't ridden in a while and I was sooo nervous. Oh well! I get one lesson a week now so I can get back in the habit.

I have two projects that need to be done by Friday...oh that's tomorrow...eek! OK, y'all, prayer project if you read this before 7.30 tomorrow! I have the strangest feeling I may be up late tonight...

3 Comments:

  • At 09 September, 2005 15:34 , Blogger Charity said...

    Hey, sounds like you had a fun weekend! (Even thought I already knew what you did ;-)) It was fun seeing you Sunday night! Did you hear about my siblings and everyone staying so long after church Sunday night with Jacob and the Nelson's and Eleni?? I am so sad I missed all of it. I thought they were going right home after us! Oh well...anyway, hopefully I can come visit you sometime before too long! I really want to see your dorm room and everything. Did I tell you Cindy and Cathy Mangan want to come see it sometime, too? Maybe we can all go to Lafayette and have a par-tay some weekend in your room! Hehe I hope your roommate wouldn't mind! :-D Anyways, hope you had a good week and have as wonderful a weekend as you did last weekend!!

     
  • At 09 September, 2005 23:42 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Aw I wish I could have stayed Sunday night but oh well...
    Yeah you guys have to come visit!! So far my roomie has been cool with random people dropping by!

     
  • At 10 September, 2005 12:10 , Blogger Ellie said...

    Well.. I'm coming to visit you first!!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home