saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Monday, August 15, 2005

party's over

Well, the party's over and I'm currently in the basement of my new home, Windsor Hall at Purdue. It's a very strange feeling.

The party was fun...We ended up playing (or, trying to play since the Frisbee was black) Ultimate Frisbee in the rain at a church near my house. Then everyone was soaking and we went back to my house and sat around talking on the porch, and eating brownies I made. No one died from them, and several people actually said they tasted good. :-)

Mary Hovee, Bekah, and Amber spent the night. They went upstairs to bed at a little after midnight while I was saying bye to Jeremiah, which ended up taking a long time because we got talking about stuff. Then Bekah came down to see what was up, and then Jeremiah left, and then we called Jacob because he was supposed to come by but it had been a while since we'd heard from him. He went to the Coldplay concert and was stuck in traffic. So he showed up around one thirty, I think, and Amber came down because she couldn't sleep. We sat in my breakfast room and ate junk food and talked about random stuff until three thirty, at which point Jacob went home and we went to bed.

Then at six thirty Amber got up to go to work and I got up to say bye to her. So I got about three hours of sleep.

Now, I'm just chillin...my room is shaped weird because it's in a corner and all the furniture sticks out into the room and we have hardly any space! It's a good thing my roomie isn't moving in til next weekend because my stuff is still all over the place. But tomorrow I'm getting our beds bunked and that should make a lot more room.

I know I don't usually do quote of the day, but this is kind of amusing...

"He's sixteen. He'll be seventeen whenever his next birthday is."
~Sara
"Uh, that's what usually happens."
~my dad

Heh. I'm not as brunnette as I think I am, I guess.

Now I really have to go to bed because tomorrow is a very busy day of doing who knows what with my group, starting at seven! Pray that I will be a good witness in all that I do.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home