saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Friday, September 02, 2005

comme ci comme ca

I might be going to Bekah's this weekend which would be incredibly fun!

I have two projects due when classes start up again which is not incredibly fun...it's kind of fun but there's a lot of time and work involved. Thus meaning I can't just hang out all weekend despite it being a holiday and all.

On Tuesday I get to ride (a horse I mean)!!! Tres bien!! I just got out of French class. Hey, I just realized he forgot to return our quizzes from last time. He told us that only *two* people passed the quiz but then he forgot to give them back. Well, at five thirty there was a huge rush for the door, being Friday night plus Friday night on Labor Day weekend, so not getting our quizzes back is probably our own fault. I still wonder if I am one of the two though...

Well I better go eat dinner so I can go to the Navigators rally tonight. Then after that I am heading to the studio...sigh. But it will be worth it, right?

5 Comments:

  • At 05 September, 2005 18:23 , Blogger Charity said...

    I'm glad you got to go to Bekah's. And I'm really glad you got to come to church, even though I didn't get to talk to you much. How was the drive back last night with Zachary? hehe I'm sure you guys have lovely road trips together. :-) Have fun today doing homework or whatever! ;-) I'm still praying for ya.

     
  • At 05 September, 2005 21:55 , Blogger SaraY said...

    We didn't get lost this time! I think that last time was totally my fault...I was reading the map and telling Zachary where to go and he listened to me, which he probably shouldn't have!
    Thank you for the prayers. I will be praying for you too!

     
  • At 05 September, 2005 22:37 , Blogger Jessica said...

    two people out of how many passed the quiz?

     
  • At 06 September, 2005 15:21 , Blogger Tamara Rose said...

    you so should have stayed sunday night at the church! we had a blast! it was soo fun! love ya
    bye

     
  • At 08 September, 2005 17:54 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Tamara I was trying to stay but SOMEBODY (that you are related to...) kept trying to get me out of there even though he wasn't even driving me home. Y'alls are so friendly lol.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home