saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, July 21, 2005

random lists

I can't think of anything to write about, so I just decided to make some random lists. I am definately a list-maker. Embarrassing secret (that is no longer a secret, obviously!): I make to-do lists. Like, "To do on Friday: Finish Physics, edit Eng. Comp paper, call so-and-so about such-and-such an event, do more such and such homework, etc." As you can see, I pretty much only do it during the school year. And half the time I end them with, "Be happy!" because otherwise I might forget when I am overwhelmed by all that academic stuff. So, here are some summertime lists:

Reasons to praise God...
~I'm alive!

~I have great friends!! some of which even go to boring tennis matches with me so we can sit around and eat free goldfish (crackers, not the animals)

~my kitty cat is the best in the entire world (except when she pees on Bekah's bed, but she has promised me never to do that again)

~I'm going to what I firmly believe is the best interior design school in the state in a matter of weeks

~what I think will be the last horrible interview at work is over, and it wasn't all that bad (thank you to anyone who prayed about it!)


Movies I liked that I didn't think I'd like:
~Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
~Phantom of the Opera
~uh, that's all I can think of right now...I don't go to movies much, plus it's more likely that I think I will like them but don't (like "Batman Begins")


Things I wish I were doing instead of sitting on a chair trying to think of another
list to make:

~riding a horse or a rollercoaster or a motorcycle

~sleeping...maybe...depending on if I want to be on time to work tomorrow or not...

~running in the rain. not for long. I love to run but only a few blocks at a time,
because let's face it, I am not in the best of shape.

~eating more peanut butter cookie dough ice cream, except I know I have had enough and it will come back to haunt me if I get it out again

~reading other more interesting posts on other people's blogs.


I guess I have run out of interest. Such a short attention span. Oh, I'm thinking of having a party (like a big fun one!) on August 12th, so don't make any plans! If I know you well enough to know your name, you're invited. Sound good?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home