saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Saturday, July 30, 2005

the good news is...

I'm off work for two weeks! I just got a checking account and my very own checks and I'm getting a checking card that will work just like a credit card (scary, if you've ever been shopping with me) except that it won't work when no money is left (whew.) I'm having a great party on August 12th! Purdue just gave me a bunch of money!

So yeah, good stuff is happening to me. I've been kind of melancholy the last few days anyway tho...I got a cold which really stinks in the summer. And I'm going to miss work, even though I was very ready for it to be over. And even though I'm really excited about Purdue, I am not excited at all about leaving all my friends. Well, most of them anyway. Sniff, sniff (add cough and blow your nose, if you're me right now).

I guess it's called growing up. I alternate between loving it and hating it. But no matter how I feel about it, it's happening, so I shall just have to try to make the best of it.

1 Comments:

  • At 04 August, 2005 16:28 , Blogger Ellie said...

    Sorry it took me so long to comment, today is the frist day I've commented on anybody's blog in a long time. Anyway I had so much fun going shopping with you on Tuesday - we really need to do that again. And I'm really excited about your party, even if I do have to leave for a little while! ttyl - Love you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home