saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

An Episode in the New Life of Sara

Well, I'm two days into classes and I'm doing fine... No excessive homework yet! In fact, not really all that much homework at all. And all my classes let out early, except French today. Speaking of French...

J'aime les chevaux!!!

Last night Megan came and visited me and some of her other friends here at Purdue. It was great seeing her again! I miss all my friends so much. :-( Other than that, however, Purdue is a good place to be. The dining court has ice cream. My mom never tells me to make my bed. Classes are fun. I'm sort of making friends...but I still miss all you guys like crazy!! Come visit me!!! Unless I have major projects I would love to see you!!! And even if I do have major projects, I would still love to see you, just not for as long or something.

Well, I should go see if my laundry is done...one of the not so joyful things about college!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home