saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

King's Island!





I have finally been to Kings' Island and ridden the Beast! And the Son of the Beast! I didn't like either of them. They jerked my head around and gave me horrible headaches. But other than that, it was fun!

Yeah, I am supposed to be in my college orientation program. No, I'm not a perfect little girl. So, yes, I did skip out today and went to King's Island with Allen, Zachary, Charity, Eleni and Sean. There wasn't much going on at BGR today anyway. My group leader told us all to sleep in and call him if we needed help finding anything or lugging books back to our rooms. Which reminds me I still need to buy books. Hmmmm...

It is late and I am tired so this post is over. See all you-all's later!

6 Comments:

  • At 19 August, 2005 10:41 , Blogger Charity said...

    WOAH SCARY PICTURE!!! Yeah the son of beast ki'lled my neck! It was like the scariest thing I've ever done in my whole life! But, I'm over it now. ;-) I can't wait to see the other pictures! Especially your special one with the quote for my blog! hehe. Well have a wonderful time at college! I'll be praying for you. I'll try to come visit sometime. So glad we all got to go yesterday!!! :-D

     
  • At 20 August, 2005 09:48 , Blogger Ellie said...

    Life is so not fair!!! I'm glad you had fun at King's Island, and I'm still praying for you and school! I love and miss you -

     
  • At 20 August, 2005 10:49 , Blogger SaraY said...

    What's with the crazy comments from people I don't know, promoting stuff I don't want??

     
  • At 22 August, 2005 20:38 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You know you can delete them?... Good luck at Purdue! Have fun!

     
  • At 22 August, 2005 22:07 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Why didn't i think of that before now? Thanks! Oh and I will update...soon...i think...

     
  • At 01 September, 2005 09:01 , Blogger Jeremiah said...

    Kings Island is fun. The best ride is the "Outer Limits: Flight of Fear." Great shtuff! Well, except for the movie thing they have playing inside.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home