saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

ice cream

I strongly believe that ice cream is the best food on the planet. Any fellow believers out there....?

You Are Strawberry Ice Cream
A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.
You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.


However, I don't think this quiz got it quite right... Personally I would prefer to be Starbucks Caramel Macchiato ice cream because that's the yummiest kind out there. But alas quizes frequently mess up... I know that I am not sweet to the core, no matter what anyone thinks. And I don't have a clue how the world works, much less my own life!

5 Comments:

  • At 05 August, 2005 11:12 , Blogger Ellie said...

    Yes, yes, yes!!! I agree with you, though I really don't think I could live on ice-cream. I know I would miss all my healthy salads.. plus you can get sick so very easily by just eating ice cream, and believe me I know. lol
    ttyl - Love you

     
  • At 06 August, 2005 19:32 , Blogger SaraY said...

    You get sicker quicker by eating massive amounts of cookie dough. Have you ever eaten one of those tubes from Toll house? Mmmmmm....barf. that's about how it goes. Lol.

     
  • At 07 August, 2005 15:28 , Blogger Jessica said...

    You Are Rocky Road Ice Cream


    Unpredictable and wild, you know how to have fun.
    You're also a trendsetter who takes risks with new things.
    You know about the latest and greatest - and may have invented it!

    You are most compatible with vanilla ice cream.

    hmmm... I don't think it got me right either.

     
  • At 11 August, 2005 06:11 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

     
  • At 12 August, 2005 13:25 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Lol. I am not alone, thank you very much. Sometimes I feel like it but deep inside I know God is always there! Also, I strongly prefer God to be my matchmaker over a dating service. Thanks for the offer tho...:-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home