saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Friday, July 01, 2005

Another Episode in the Life of Sara

Last night I went and saw "Batman Begins" with Julie. It was OK. I think I am more into Spiderman though. Spiderman is a very likable character. Batman is dark and isn't wholly good. I have to admit though, that I if I knew them personally (assuming they exist...), I would probably be more into Batman because he's more mysterious and interesting while Spiderman is like the nice guy next door. Which is what he is supposed to be anyway. Anyway, my list of future cars has now been amended:

Corvette--convertible, unsure about color, probably I will just get several
Mazda Miata--dark silver
Batmobile

The Miata isn't very practical though, because you can only have one friend with you at a time, and if you like massive shopping trips, there's not much trunk room. I might also need a metallic dark blue Jeep. Yeah, I think I might as well go ahead and get one of those while I'm at it.

Well, you all have a great Fourth of July weekend!! Another update will surely appear sometime....

3 Comments:

  • At 04 July, 2005 08:53 , Blogger Jeremiah said...

    My cousin just got a '98 Mustang for his b-day. It's not a convertable though.

    Mazdas are tight. I wouldn't mind owning a nice dark blue and silver trim one. Although, I would probably rarely drive it 'cause I'm so tall. If I did drive it, it would deffinately have to be a convertable because I would need the top down all the time.

    The main car I want is a '96 Viper GTS. Viper blue with white racing stripes. Now that is a car. heh

     
  • At 04 July, 2005 10:36 , Blogger Kathryn said...

    Hi Sara!! Sorry for not commenting in a while, but I have been kinda busy! All of your cars sound cool. I personally want a truck!!

     
  • At 09 July, 2005 15:05 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Well, my dad claims that a corvette can pull a horse trailer... The reason people don't do it is because the hitch "ruins" the car, or something like that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home