saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

life goes marching on...

Well, actually it's saints that go marching on, I think, but it seemed to fit. My life is falling into a pattern...alarm clock rings, I get up and turn it off, get back in bed, get up twenty minutes later freaking out at how late it is, dash off to work, clock in exactly ONE minute late (what's the deal with that?!), and spend my day with small children. Two-year-olds this week to be exact. I am learning about patience. Oh yes I am. The good thing though, is that the other Two's counselors are young people that I enjoy talkin to. I enjoy the older kids more (no diapers and actual conversations for one errr...two things!) but some of the other counselors (who are Pre-K teachers during the schoolyear) are harder to have fun with and laugh about stuff with and talk with, and ya know. Actually I get along with everybody except one or two people who drive me crazy. I don't show it though (some people do!) so I am the one who is chosen to work with them half the time.... But that's OK. I think I *shall* learn patience this summer! That's a good thing. I am definately a product of our culture in that area. I am very now-oriented. And that's not always a good thing. In fact, I think almost always it is a bad thing. So I guess I have just figured out one of the lessons God has for me this summer! See, a blog is such a handy thing to have. Except it makes you sad and frustrated and lonely when you feel that no one reads it. But in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter if people read your blog or not. So I will try not to worry or think about that....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home