saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Monday, June 13, 2005

my exciting life!

It probably will be no surprise to you that my life is not really all that exciting. Just the same old, same old. So I was thinking about that and wondering what in the world to update on, when I realized my life actually is pretty amazing. I mean, in the long run. Someday I will be in heaven with the God of the ENTIRE universe. Now, that is pretty exciting, isn't it?

Well, actually something sort of exciting happened to me... I got my hair cut. It's really short. Really really short. I haven't decided yet if I like it or not. I sort of alternate between going, wow, I look kind of cute, and thinking: "Why in the world did I do this? It will take years to grow out!" But I'll live with it. I told my mom now I'll find out who my real friends are... the ones who are still willing to hang out with me in public!

Wednesday I'm going to Purdue to sign up for classes and to take placement exams. Please pray that I test out of math because I never want to take a math class again in my life! And I thought I could get out of it by choosing Interior Design as my major...guess I was wrong!

Love ya all...especially those of you who won't make fun of my hair!

1 Comments:

  • At 16 June, 2005 14:11 , Blogger Ellie said...

    Well... now we have to hang out to see if I like your hair... which I'm sure I will, plus its not what you look like on the outside that matters, its what's on the inside! See you at the pool sometime!!! :) Love you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home