saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Monday, May 23, 2005

fun times

Well...the graduation and the open house are over. Whew. It was sooo much fun though! The graduation was OK--nice and short--and then we went to my house for the open house. A whole bunch of people came! There was never a time when it was quiet. That's OK. I love parties! After it was officially over though some of my friends stuck around and we just talked. That was nice.

This Friday we are going to Six Flags and I can't wait. I've never been on any rides besides the Fair and I'm sure I'll love it. I like to get scared. Not while it's happening maybe...

So that's what's going on in my life!

Graduating and all the fun I've been having and the incredible amount of work my mom put into this (and my dad...come to think of it) has made me feel very grateful. I don't thank people enough, and I know I take some stuff for granted. Well, it all ultimately comes from GOD and I just want to remind all of y'all of that! I got a whole bunch of devotional books as graduation presents, and I am actually very happy for that. They will be great for times when I feel overwhelmed or lonely (I'll miss all of you! Sniff!).

I just got a Xanga site. It's www.xanga.com/saraelisabet. The only problem is that now I can't remember any of my friends' Xangas. So, please leave yours in the comments! I probably will write the same thing on both of them but it will be nice to be able to comment on both.

Have a special week!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home