saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Saturday, May 28, 2005

i love rollercoasters!

They are so fun! And only the Greezed Lighting scared me, and I think that was only because that was the first one I went on. The T2 is the best one, but I wish it were higher. Oh well I can't have everything....the corkscrew part of it is really great though. You go so fast you forget if you're upside down or not. Isn't that cool?

I want to plan another trip to Six Flags or maybe Kentucky Kingdom for early August. Then all the people who missed this one can come! And of course, all the people who came on this one can go again! Just be warned: I like rollercoasters. I will go on a couple sissier rides (although the elevator wasn't sissy--it took you way up and dropped you!) but I really prefer to go on rollercoasters. Multiple times in a row. It was so great at the end when there weren't many people in line and we could get on, go, and get on the next little cart thingie. We went on the T2 like four times in a row.

Today Ellie and I went shopping with my mom. Ellie got a fake diamond ring for one cent. ONE CENT! Now that's a bargain. I got a shirt at Old Navy for three dollars. Bargains are so much fun.

Question: Would it be worth it to build a rollercoaster in my backyard?

Congratulations and thankfulness to all that read this--I know my resolve to update more frequently has kind of been...not exactly forgotten, but not heeded. Y'all rock!

3 Comments:

  • At 29 May, 2005 01:10 , Blogger Jeremiah said...

    Which Six Flags did you go to? The one in Kentucky, right? 'Cause Six Flags and Kentucky Kingdom are the same thing. Six Flags bought KK years ago.

    Girl, you need to go to Kings Island. Now that's the place to go for rollar coasters. When you see the Dropzone, the elevator thing-a-ma-bob doesn't even come close.

     
  • At 29 May, 2005 17:29 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Yeah, we went to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom and where I want to go is Kings Island. Thanks for pointing that out :-). All the K's confuse me I guess...

     
  • At 02 June, 2005 09:52 , Blogger David Pulliam said...

    I wish I could of gone, but I think I'll be able to go if it's in August.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home