saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

almost there...

Today was the last day of Fizzix class. The final wasn't all that bad. Nobody flunked it. Unless if David does when he gets back from sunny Florida :-).

Since it's almost summer, I decided to make a list of some of the stuff that I hope to accomplish this summer:

~make enough $$$ to afford college this fall

~have good times with my friends

~go to Six Flags May 27th!! yeah!

~follow God with all my heart

~maybe take a road trip to Chicago...anyone up for it?

~get enough sleep

~update my blog enough that people don't quit reading it

~hang out at Rivi

~be a "living Bible" to everyone around me

~volunteer at Fort Ben one day a week! or two! If anybody wants to go on a trail ride, let me know. It's lots of fun.


It's almost my 18th birthday and I'm so happy. It'll be cool to be 18. Then I can go bungee-jumping or sky-diving or whatever and I won't need my parents to sign anything for me. Let's see...what wild thing shall I do first?

3 Comments:

  • At 11 May, 2005 17:51 , Blogger Kathryn said...

    You should defiantly go sky-diving!!

     
  • At 11 May, 2005 22:31 , Blogger Jeremiah said...

    Sara, you mean "Flordia." lol

    (We're supposed to make the test seem like a pain Sara.)

    Ah! The test was horrible! It should burn! Etc. Etc.!

     
  • At 13 May, 2005 09:16 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA! Have fun goodwilling it! I wish I could, but I am going to try and take my econ final so I can be done with high school forever.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home