saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Saturday, May 07, 2005

warning:post contains references to horses

Well, the "prom" was interesting....

First of all, Amber and I got sort of lost. We didn't get lost because Amber says she knew exactly where we were the whole time. We just didn't know where we were going. So, we ended up in Geist and far away from the restaurant. Then we couldn't get Bekah on her cell phone so we just ended up going to the place where the swing dancing was. Nobody was there yet and we weren't about to go in so we decided to go visit Amber's adorable horse Denny at Ft Ben State Park since it was only about 5 min away. Advice for the day: never where heels to a barn. Second piece of advice: make sure you know where you're going before you go there.

Anyway, then we finally talked to Bekah and met everyone there and went dancing! It was in a senior's center and we stuck out very much. I think just about every person in the place came up to us and told us how wonderful it was that we youngun's were there. They taught us how to dance (or tried to...I'm not particularily good at it, and one person who shall remain nameless except to say that his name begins with Z, didn't even try! Ahem, Za-, I mean, Nameless Person!). They even played one of Allen's CDs (it wasn't a live band.) Then we all went to Steak n Shake.


This morning there was an article in the Star about where Amber works, accompanied by a picture of her and the aforementioned adorable Denny! I was going to post a link to it but the money-hungry Star now wants you to pay to view full articles. Which makes sense, because if it were free, why would you subscribe when you can just get it off the Internet every day?

Well, I have to go...I have a Physics final this week. Tonight I realized that my book is over 550 pages long. I'm not planning on reading all of it but I do have to know a good chunk of it. Also I have 50 review problems to do. Have I started? Of course not. I have three more days!

1 Comments:

  • At 08 May, 2005 06:28 , Blogger Ellie said...

    Let me guess... Zachary???
    Anyway sounds like you had alot of fun and you make me wish I was old enough to come.. You know I should have just come anyway, was it all seniors? I think I can look like a senior... can't I? laterz

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home