saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Friday, May 06, 2005

quick updation

I only have like two minutes so this is going to be fast.

Today I survived Field Day (which is where they make you do all kinds of events like track, discus, jump rope, etc.) I was team captain so I had to not complain. I'm not really good at the stuff though, especially not high jump! So I'm glad that's over but now I feel all nice and healthy since I actually exercised for once.

Tonight I'm going to the "substitute prom"--swing dancing and dinner--with a bunch of peeps. It's gonna be fun and I'm really excited!

Love ya all!

~Sara

2 Comments:

  • At 06 May, 2005 22:01 , Blogger Ellie said...

    I wanna go to the prom... :-( *sniff*sniff*... but I hope you have fun and maybe when I'm a senior I'll get to go to a real one!!! :)
    luv ya

     
  • At 07 May, 2005 11:49 , Blogger Jeremiah said...

    Next school year... Yeah, next school year... I'm gonna have some fun with some peeps! Now I just gotta figure out what that fun thing will be... heh

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home