saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

the end

No, it's not the end of my blog. I hope to continue it for a long time, even when I'm at Purdue.

It is, however, the end of my speech class! And I am very glad. Except now my free internet access at IUPUI is over... But that's OK. I can use my dad's laptop when he remembers to bring it home.

It's actually the end of many things for me... It's the end of the play, which turned out to be really fun. It's almost the end of my senior year, which I will not miss (actually, in a few months I will probably be whining about the hardships of college life and wish I was still a senior!). It's the end of the school year, which always feels good. Except finals. It's the end of my 17th year of life...finally, I can sign papers for myself! It's past the end of April, and it should be the end of cold weather, but for some reason it isn't. It's the end of me saying "okey dokey" on AIM. At least, I'm trying to make it be the end because I don't like myself saying that.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, it is the end of this post.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home