saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, April 28, 2005

not boring

I'm sorry if I bored you with my last post. I didn't have much time and I thought my project was sort of interesting so I just posted part of my essay.

No economics! YESS! I hadn't finished it and the chapter was very confusing. I don't get the graphs. So now I have two weeks to figure it out.

Here is a survey for you to answer in your comments!

1. What's the last sentence you spoke? (that you can remember)

2. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

3. What pops into your mind when you think of me?

4. What word best describes your mood right now: cheery, blue, on top of the world, nervous, bored, depressed, chaotic, germy, loved, sleepy, colorful, sparkling, jumpy. You can pick more than one if you want!

5. Do I need to update more?

6. If you could have one of these things if you were stranded on a desert island, what would it be? Sunscreen, chapstick, a GameBoy, a fishing rod, your little brother, a radio, a basketball, a cat.

Well, I must go, in fact I should have gotten off a long time ago. I hope my survey was more interesting than my homework and if you read this you MUST comment! Got it? Good.

6 Comments:

  • At 28 April, 2005 22:51 , Blogger Ellie said...

    1) "I don't remember" seriously
    2) Mint Chocolate Chip
    3) Sara
    4) Depressed
    5) Yes
    6) I wouldn't pick any of them

    Tonight went sooooo much better then the dress rehersal and all the practices put together... Luv ya

     
  • At 29 April, 2005 00:33 , Blogger Josh said...

    1)Bye guys!
    2)Blueberry wafflecone I think
    3)Purdue
    4)Sleepy
    5)yes
    6)probably a fishing rod or a cat so I could eat. I would want to talk to my brother, but I don't want him to be stuck there too.

     
  • At 29 April, 2005 14:51 , Blogger Charity said...

    1. "Bye Ben"
    2. Moose Tracks
    3. Hannah ;-)
    4. sleepy, (a tiny bit) depressed
    5. No
    6. My Little Brother

    See you tonight!

     
  • At 30 April, 2005 21:20 , Blogger Jeremiah said...

    1. "Go ahead, get rid of it."

    2. Perhaps strawberry... But there're many others.

    3. Sara

    4. Blue, bored, depressed.

    5. It wouldn't hurt to update more.

    6. I wouldn't get stranded in the first place. ;)

     
  • At 01 May, 2005 17:41 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Cats are not for eating, they are for company! Ahem Josh!
    I will try to update more often...it's hard tho cuz I'm not on very often.

     
  • At 01 May, 2005 22:51 , Blogger Jessica said...

    1)"Can you talk to me later?"
    2)probably cookies and cream or mint chocolate chip
    3)horses
    4)chaotic
    5)maybe a little more
    6)probably the chapstick or sunscreen. The fishing rod would be good, except I wouldn't know what to do with a fish if I caught one.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home