saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Sunday, September 18, 2005

thanks a lot David

Quiz results are in!
Congratulations to Amber, Jeremiah, Jessica and Josh! Kara, I know you meant well...perhaps I will give another quiz someday that you will get better than 50% on! (Don't you hate when quizes have like three questions and you miss one?) Good job on the bonus questions, guys! Jeremiah, I'm trying to take your advice...and Jessica, I wish I could take yours, but then all my tests would be blank and I would flunk. :-)

Now, apparently I have been "tagged" so here goes...

10 years ago I was:
eight years old? I don't really remember much but I know I was a bookworm.


5 years ago I was:

an annoying teenager.

1 year ago I was:

I was applying to Purdue.
Starting classes at IUPUI.
Realizing that I wasn’t good at Physics along with David :-)
Being sad cuz Rivi was closed

Yesterday I:
Got woken up by a phonecall reminding me that I was going to breakfast with some friends.
Drew and drew and drew.
Did homework.
Ate lunch with Liz.
Did something stupid that I don't intend to do again.

5 snacks I enjoy:
Oreo's!!
Ice cream (does that count?)
peaches and nectarines and things like that
strawberries!! I went to Walmart at eleven thirty one night to get some. Mmm!
pumpkin bread with cream cheese

5 songs I know all the words to:

Happy Birthday
ummm....let's just say I am not good with remembering *all* the words to any songs!

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars

Finish college.
Buy a horse or two or three.
Get a Corvette and a Miata and Jeep and maybe a Mustang
Relieve suffering.
Visit Sweden more often.

5 places I would run away to:
NYC
Chicago
Sweden
London
err...I haven't really thought this out since I'm not running away

5 things I would never wear:

I dunno. Plaid and stripes and polka dots? Although there are ways to make that work.

5 favorite tv shows:

I don't watch TV.
I study.
Lol I love sarcasm!

5 bad habits:

Eating ice cream every single day.
Drinking lots of cappacinos.
Not studying/doing homework when I should be.
Saying things I regret.
Filling out surveys when I have better things to do.

5 biggest joys:

God.
Friends.
Family.
Horses.
Chocolate.

5 fictional characters I would date:

Don't make me give you a lecture on why not to date around. I think I've done that enough lately.

5 people I tag to do this:

Hee hee this is the fun part!!
Ellie
Mary H
Jamey
Jeremiah
Charity

Now you guys can't pretend you didn't see your names up there. I will leave harrassing annoying comments on your blogs until you do it.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home