saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Saturday, September 24, 2005

coffee is yummy

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I updated. Time flies. This has been a busy week...a bit stressful. OK, more than a bit stressful. But I decided around Thursday (why did I wait that long??) to not worry about all the stuff I had to do. God knows how much I can handle and He is not going to load so much on me that I break. Late one night when I was all alone in the studio I felt like God was telling me that I am where I am supposed to be. That was amazing!! So, if I flunk out of Interior Design, at least I know God had me try it for a reason. The reason being...who knows?

Yesterday was my have-fun night. Today is my get-all-my-homework-done (and update my blog when I get tired of staring at black and white abstract art) day. Truthfully the day got started pretty late because I was out til....well....the wee hours of the morning, let's put it that way. But I spent about five hours this afternoon finishing projects and stuff and I feel pretty good about that. I just bought internet for my laptop (which Jacob brought up to me last night, yippee!!). It won't work until Tuesday so I'm in the computer lab right now, but that's OK...although I really can't wait til I have it!!

Well, perhaps I should get to work now. It's only 8.30 but if I hurry and get everything done I can go to this luau the boys' dorm is putting on until midnight.

Thanks to all of you who read my blog!! And "good job" to the four (out of *five*...ahem) who did the "5 things" survey!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home