saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

my 87 things

Here are 87 things about me...

1. My full name is Sara Elisabet Young
2. Elisabet is Swedish for Elizabeth
3. It is pronounced "ah-leesa-bet"
4. I just got voted speaker for my class at IUPUI
5. that means I have to represent my class in the speaking contest
6. I am not particularly excited
7. And I didn't think I would win
8. and i am going to be super nervous
9. but I will survive
10. tomorrow I have a Physics test
11. and I should be studying for it right now
12. my favorite colors are pink and green
13. together!
14. I love Oreo's
15. and Starbucks
16. but I don't go there all that much
17. I am planning a trip to Kentucky Kingdom
18. on May 27th
19. it will only cost $15 per person
20. and you should come!
21. i sleep with a blankie
22. When I was four I had a blankie some one made for me
23. I couldn't sleep without it
24. But on my fifth birthday I decided to give it up because I was a big girl
25. and i succeeded!
26. but this fall my mom bought me a fleece throw because I always get so cold in the winter
27. I slept with it and wrapped it around me when I studied and huddled under it and read the funnies at breakfast time
28. I guess I will give it up when I turn 18
29. I will be 18 on May 13th
30. I can't believe I'm so old
31. neither can most people I know since I look young
32. but alas it's true!
33. i can't wait to go to Purdue
34. but I am going to miss my friends sooo much!
35. and my family, despite the fact that they annoy me sometimes
36. and my kitty Misty
37. Misty is a silver-shaded Persian
38. she is fluffy with whitish-silver fur and a squished face
39. I think she is beautiful
40. most people think she just looks grumpy
41. I love horses
42. the horse I rode today was being annoying
43. he doesn't want me to ride him
44. tough luck!
45. I have been to Sweden about five or six times
36. for both my aunt's weddings
47. for my grandma's funeral
48. (and yes Bekah, I'm still sorry I missed you being in "The Sound of Music" but you do understand that I had to go)
49. for my Grandpa's 75th birthday
50. and a couple times just for fun
51. I have also been to London for a few days
52. it was fun
53. I have never been to Disney World/Land
54. I have never been to an amusement park
55. which is why I'm going!
56. I love to shop
57. especially for cute spring skirts
58. I want to wear one in my senior pictures
59. I want another one of my pictures to be on Breezy
60. Breezy is a horse
61. he is a dark bay Appaloosa
62. but he looks like a QH
63. he is not the ornery thing I rode today, by the way
64. I taught Breezy to jump
65. that was verrrrryyy fun!
66. I miss riding him very much
67. I had to quit because I work most afternoons
68. but sometimes I take off work, stay the whole time for play practice, and go ride him
69. I probably just "wasted" 20 of my things on horsey chatter
70. well, too bad, that is who I am!
71. I can't wait for summer time
72. I am tired of being cold
73. I am tired of school work
74. I want to graduate
75. I am graduating with Mr Baumer's class in Avon on May 21
76. I will have to give a speech
77. I have had a LOT of practice giving speeches
78. and if I win the semi finals round I will have even more...
79. I love God
80. I wish my speech could be on that
81. my teacher told me that the more liberal my speech is, the better chance I have at winning
82. I told him I am not altering my opinion for anybody
83. he said he didn't mean it like that
84. so then what did he mean?
85. I would die for my beliefs
86. well, the ones about God, not the ones like "Oreos rock!"
87. I need to go study

And that is all there is. I hope it wasn't too boring. Maybe I will do a non-horsey version later.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home