saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

if you find a dead computer...

...You will know that I have been there! This computer just ate my entire post. My post was my "87 things about me" and it was long. It was also perhaps a tad too horsey, but besides that, it was a perfectly good post. And I am now very mad but I have to go so I can't redo it. Grrrrr! Heads-I mean PCs- will roll!

VERY IMPORTANT EDIT: Never mind! If you find a very happy computer with a new mouse and on "sleep" permanately and whatever else computers like, you will know that I have been there! The computer didn't eat my post, it published it. Hmmmm.... Me and PCs is definately a love-hate relationship!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home