saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

back to work...

Last week I had spring break from everything but piano lessons and speech class (which was a breeze since I am exempt from the rest of the speeches this semester! Hallelujah!). I didn't really do anything special, except shove all my school books under my bed and ignore them. That felt really, really, really good.

So, I worked all day for three days, and on Friday night I went to Follow the North Star at Connor Prairie where Bekah works. It was cool. I think they should make it scarier, or maybe have a more scary version for braver individuals or something, but it was cool. I recognized Bekah right away because of her voice, but otherwise she was a totally different person! Afterwards we went to Steak n Shake. That was fun too except my dad had given me clear directions to be home by midnight and I called home and my mom didn't have a problem with me going and stuff, but I was still kind of worried that my dad would be a bit upset (to say the least). But he was fine, which is good. Then Ellie was sleeping over because she and Jessica had been at Rivi together, so I was up until like 3:30 am talking and stuff. Actually I was asleep for a little bit but I woke up at 3:30 when this song I don't like came on the radio. I can't even remember what song it was now! And it is very strange that it woke me up cuz they had had the radio on for awhile before that.

Anyway, that is about all that I can think of that is interesting enough to write about. My speech contest is next Monday at 7:30 so ya'll can pray for me! At first I was sort of not exactly mad but dismayed that I was the one chosen, but in typical Sara fashion, now all I want is to WIN!!!!

This Friday is SonRise and I can't wait! It will be fun! Except I don't think I am going to stay up all night again. It really isn't worth it. The last few hours you are so tired nothing is all that fun, and then you waste all of Saturday sleeping.

Praise God for life! In the midst of a bunch of schoolwork, I appreciate that I really have a pretty easy life!

3 Comments:

  • At 12 April, 2005 21:59 , Blogger Jeremiah said...

    I think I'll have no choice but to sleep since it looks like I'm driving. Snap and a half!

     
  • At 13 April, 2005 12:42 , Blogger Ellie said...

    I have to sleep because I have class the next morning... either that or I'll like sleep during class. :)
    That's really funny about the song in the middle of the night...

     
  • At 14 April, 2005 16:53 , Blogger Kathryn said...

    That is so cool, that you do speech contest stuff! Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home