saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

cheap is good

Today I went to Goodwill. I like that place more every time I go there. I think that's because every time I go, I'm poorer. Today, for example, I had $6.00. Now, I have $2.00 and some change. But that's OK, because I also have a new skirt. And I had a bottle of water, but it's gone because I was thirsty. Yes, I got a bottle of water at Goodwill. It was not used (ew, that would be gross!). It was overstocks and it cost me 69 whole cents.

As my title says, cheap is good. I love designer clothes perhaps a little too much, and for certain things would probably pay a bit, but the more I live the more I like to get stuff on really cheap sales or at Goodwill.

I hate to have such a short little boring post, so I am going to post my comment from Jeremiah's blog:

In response to the stuff about dating someone you're not going to marry:
I think that it is very unusual to date only one person and marry them. So, dating someone you won't end up marrying is probably going to happen, but when you go out with some one you should ask yourself before saying yes/asking them out: "Do I think I can have a future with this person?" If you answer no, for example the person is not a Christian or someone you like but don't really think you will be able to marry, you should NOT go out with them. Also you should not go out with someone in hopes that that will convince them to get saved. More likely, they'll just think, "oh I guess her faith doesn't mean all that much to her after all if she's compromising in order to go out with me." It might seem OK to go out with someone who is a really good friend, Christian, etc but not someone you could marry, but it isn't. You will end up hurting at least two people.

This has been an editorial from the desk of Sara. More is available upon request!

2005-04-06 01:45


If you want the whole thing about it, well, read Jeremiah's blog! I love stating the obvious. Such as: this post is over. Toodles! Have an awesome sunshiny day!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home