saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Monday, March 14, 2005

shopping

If you're a guy you may want to skip this post...

Friday I went shopping with Amber, Ellie, and Jess. We went to Plato's Closet, which is kind of like a Goodwill except they pay for their stuff and they only buy "cool" teenager clothes. They're also a little more expensive. I sold them some jeans and a pair of capris that I just plain am never going to squeeze into so I didn't think it was worth keeping them, and also a T-shirt that was really cheap. I got a cute lil pink shirt with the money they gave me for the jeans and stuff and had one whole entire dollar left over.

Then we went to the mall and tried on prom dresses! I tried on this one pinkish orange one that I totally loved. Actually, I pretty much love any one that I try on, as long as it fits! They just make you feel so gorgeous. I dont' think I'm going to the prom though so I probably will never get a dress like that...sigh. Actually, I do have a prom dress from Goodwill that cost $4 but it's too big.

Then on Saturday I went and visited poor Bekah, who had her wisdom teeth pulled and looked like a chipmunk. It was kind of funny actually...hee hee Bekah! We watched part of "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" (which was pretty cool actually...it would be fun to do the graphics for a movie like that!) and then I went and got my mom from the mall. We ended up in the junior's department in Parisian (not my mom's idea, in case there was any doubt...) and I tried on some pink skirt suits. I want to get one for my graduation. I also want some cute shoes but they can't have too high heels or I will probably trip and end up on the floor.

And then on Sunday I just did school work...I finally got around to writing my extra credit essay for Mr. Long's class. And once I got into it I did indeed get into it. It is supposed to be a minimum of 2 pages double spaced but mine is 4 pages 1.5 spaced (which I guess I need to go back and fix). I like to write. Unless it's for Eng Comp.

Well, I hope that wasn't too boring, no profound thoughts for today! I can't wait til spring! It will be so much more fun to ride when it's warm out.

Have a cheery sunny week!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home