saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

title??!! but I have to go eat lunch

Well, who is lacking luster now? I apologize for my failure to post during break, but the general scent in the air is that no one would be reading it, anyway.

I have dabbled in many activities during my three-week bout as a lazy loafer. (Or is it four? My but I'm enjoying the complete nonimportance of times and dates while one is on break...) If you want details and specifics, feel free to contact me. If you want to partake in some dabbling next week, my agenda, while not blank (my poor mother...), is ever open to new suggestions.

Last night I served at wedding for which the wedding cake was four different kinds of cheesecake. The host had over-provided in abundance, which resulted in many happy servers having a cheesecake-eating party in the pantry. I have decided that cheesecake as wedding cake is an excellent idea, and several types to choose from is all the more excellent. After all, as I told one of my fellow black-and-white clad plate collector/wine pourer/club soda finder/hors d'oerves ingredient explainer/etc.'s, who knows what mood you will be in when you get up on your wedding day? It is best to be prepared for all situations.

3 Comments:

  • At 01 January, 2007 11:37 , Blogger Ellie said...

    That is so awesome. I want to have cheesecake for my wedding cake! It sounds delicious! :) Love you -

     
  • At 08 January, 2007 02:39 , Blogger Charity said...

    DUDE! I LOVE CHEESECAKE!

    Ellie, we are going to continue this trend, okay?? ;o)

    I'm glad you had such a lovely break. Now I'm sure you'll still have fun back at Purdue. For (as I was telling Eleni), though it's going back to school, it's also going back to seeing many friends on a regular basis. What a blessing!

    Enjoy life, my dear.

     
  • At 08 January, 2007 23:28 , Blogger Tamara Rose said...

    diddo, not much beats difrent kinds of cheesecake! 'Tis GREAT!

    Well Sarah dear, just make sure you tell me when your getting married so i can come and have some of your cake. ;)

    Well Sara, I hope you have the bestest simester this year. Make sure Allen and Zach stay out of trouble for me, would ya? ;) Thanks. Well Glad you had a good hoidays. Have a great new years.
    God bless dear,

    Love you & miss you
    The crazy girl "down under"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home