saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Sunday, December 17, 2006

soooo....

...are you people not reading my blog because the posts of late have been too long for the speed-oriented Americans of this era? Or perchance because my new blog template is so disgusting you can't stand to look at it? Because I for one happen to like it better, or quite obviously I wouldn't have changed it.

Or perhaps, like me, you are far too busy with other things to bother to read a blog. Things like cramming for finals and having a nightmare twice in a row on the same night that you forgot to study for your Anthropology final. Things like reading about and writing about Emily Dickinson's poetry til it's coming out your ears (and yet somehow you are still not tired of reading her actual poetry, just books about it...) Things like going to Chicago to see Jet and Guster (and Gym Class Heroes, but they are not of paramount importance in the slightest) with Andrew, Jessica and Eleni (woot!!). Things like cleaning up your apartment and locking it up for three weeks with a sad sigh.

Is this the case, O devoted following? Because your devotion has of late lacked luster like an old silver candlestick someone forgot to polish...

3 Comments:

  • At 18 December, 2006 21:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I read your blog. At least when I actually use the Internet at home. Did you turn off the heat before you left?

     
  • At 19 December, 2006 17:57 , Blogger Keith said...

    Wonderful simile! (Here are some others which you may have seen already.)

    Or because one is uncertain of what to say and opts to say nothing.

     
  • At 25 December, 2006 22:54 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Yes, Kara, I did turn the heat off. And I cleaned out our refridgerator as well, which means the food is now going moldy in Cair Paravel's fridge instead of ours.

    Keith, if you have nothing to say you can just say "nothing" or "nada" or something lol. I have read those similes before. I actually really liked the Dr Pepper one.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home