saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

a Thursday...

Pumpkin ice cream. Mmmmmmmmm...

Tonight I had dinner at Earhart with many other people from CORPs. A grand time was had by all as far as I could tell. The feast whet my appetite for some real Thanksgiving food, that is, Thanksgiving food prepared by my mother. No one can beat her pie crust. However, I must say the dorm version was fun and I owe a great hardy thanks to Stephen Paul Roberts.

Tomorrow is Mia's birthday. She will be 21 and the sherry in our fridge will finally be legal. Did I just type that out loud? Oops. My bad.

As I am currently being assaulted by my sister, I believe this is a good stopping point for this post.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home