saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

summer recap

Here I am back at Purdue, all by my lonesome until the rest of my roomies arrive. I love Purdue. If you have been around me at all in the last year, you've probably heard me say it, but it's true. I was walking around campus earlier today, and I just had a big ol' smile on my face just being there.

That said, I am going to miss my friends in Indy. My gals and I have had the craziest summer. Sara has wild, spontaneous, not-always-smart ideas and drags the rest of her friends into it... Sometimes the crazy ideas are Laurie's though. :-) I don't know if any of y'alls know Laurie, but she is an awesome girl and I have really enjoyed hanging out with her this summer. A few days before I left she and I had a photo shoot. Here are a few takes:




My car makes an excellent prop, although this turned out a bit fuzzy. Hmmmmm...




Yeah, this was uncomfortable. Some photographers and the things they think would look good...;-)




:-D

3 Comments:

  • At 19 August, 2006 06:41 , Blogger Charity said...

    I love the picture of you on the car. You look soo cute in the other one, too. Maybe I will get to go to Purdue someday and learn to love it as you do! Only God knows as of now... have a good school year! I'll pray for you.

     
  • At 27 August, 2006 15:37 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The one of you on the car reminds me of car ads where it's like, buy this car and you get the beautiful girl thrown in too!

     
  • At 03 September, 2006 00:38 , Blogger Jeremiah said...

    =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home