saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What do you post about...

...when you are at the library because your house doesn't have internet and the library is near the bank, in which you need to deposit the $13.00 the government gave you, but obviously you are wasting time on the internet at the library instead?

...when you spent the morning with your friend hauling her two horses to their new home and you want a horse really REALLY badly but you are broke?

...when you went to the mall yesterday and couldn't buy anything because of the aforementioned broke-ness and it's horrendously sad?

...when you haven't seen the amazing Ross Eugene Cerbus for a very long time and you have nothing to post about?

...when you are making that snorty trying-not-to-laugh noise in the library because you are thinking about accusations that you have a crush on Ross due to all the posting about him (sorry, Ross, but ummmm, no)?

In answer to all those questions, I don't know what you write about. Thus I am seeing the end to a rather pointless post...it's coming...it's getting closer....it's here! THE END. :) Cheers!

2 Comments:

  • At 19 May, 2006 14:22 , Blogger Amy Thorne said...

    In such situations, I always blog about dental floss!!!

     
  • At 20 May, 2006 18:45 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Marvelous idea. Next time I am in a bind I will do something of the sort. Maybe hairspray would be more appropriate since I don't floss (don't tell my dentist). I have a lot to say about hairspray. I think that will make a great post someday....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home