saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

for your entertainment and nothing more

Random quotes...

"Springtime and frat boys!!" (sung while skipping down Russell St.)
~Kara Anne Wegener

"I don't want to be on your blog."
~A Mysterious Person who declined to be the next Ross Cerbus of the blog

"I like nicotine..." (notices he is talking about the cup of coffee he is holding) "...oh, well, I like nicotine, too, but I like a little caffeine in the morning."
~Professor Steve Hillis
You do not want to know what else he said. I don't either but unfortuantely I do.

"Ummm."
~Josh Johnson, on being asked if his girlfriend knew he went home for the weekend

"Ummm."
~Josh Johnson, on being asked if he knows the date of his girlfriend's birthday

"Ummm."
~Josh Johnson, on being asked if his girlfriend exists

"I've met her!"
~Stephen Paul Roberts, who doesn't want to be blogged about any more (ooops)

Obviously, if I had seen the amazing Ross Eugene Cerbus today, this would not be filled with random quotes but would instead contain a blow-by-blow account of the escapades of the amazing Ross.

6 Comments:

  • At 18 April, 2006 22:41 , Blogger David Pulliam said...

    Sara, I wonder how many people you've gotten mad at you for quoting them on your blog. lol

     
  • At 19 April, 2006 06:35 , Blogger Charity said...

    hehe i love random quotes!

     
  • At 19 April, 2006 06:35 , Blogger Charity said...

    hehe i love random quotes!

     
  • At 19 April, 2006 08:46 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Bekah, I know, isn't it? :-)

    David, ummmm well they usually get over it in a day or two...

    Jacob: ???

    Charity: Haha, I guess you do if you commented twice!!

     
  • At 19 April, 2006 20:26 , Blogger SaraY said...

    I'm sorry, Josh, I really did think you didn't know her bday. Not that it really matters...I probably can't name my half of my closest friends' birthdays. That's what my mom is for ;-)

    And for heaven's sake if you don't want to talk about something just hit me over the head and tell me to shut up. I don't take hints very well; you have to be rather blunt.

     
  • At 19 April, 2006 22:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lighten up Josh. If people read my quote and didn't know me they'd think I was a total ditz... or wait... nevermind...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home