saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Monday, April 10, 2006

an amazing boy and some not so amazing...

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is yet one more post about the amazing Ross Eugene Cerbus!!!!

Today Kara and I revealed to the amazing Ross one of the main reasons we find him so amazing. Sadly, instead of taking this compliment in the humble fashion one would expect from such a person, Ross accused us of arrogance. However, since this is only one instance in a long string of amazing Ross actions, I shall forgive him.

The event went something like this...

[Setting: Awaiting commencement of Art History 227, an important conversation is taking place between three of the students who actually bothered to come to lecture...]

Me: Yeah, Ross, we really like that you have a girlfriend.
Ross: (confused look--after all most girls are probably disappointed that the amazing Ross Cerbus is taken) Huh?
Kara: We're really glad that you're going out with Katie.
Me: Yeah, that way you won't fall in love with us!
Ross: Isn't that a bit...(the Cerbus dictionary is searched for the right word) arrogant of you?
Kara: Not if you've been us for the last few weeks!
(Sara and Kara share a knowing look of the type that can only be shared by two girls who have spent far too much of the preceding week or so talking about the confusing actions of boys around them.)

For those of you guys who do not possess the type of amazingness just discussed to be in Ross (i.e. not single), I have some advice. Do not express any desire to date me after quiet hours. I discovered last night that this makes me yell. Loudly. Such an action is immediately followed by a "Hush, Sara! It's quiet hours!" from my roommate. Then of course comes a "Which boy is it now?" See, boys seem to have been producing exasperated yelling from me lately. This yelling is not of the type that the sorority pledges on my floor exhibit ("He asked me out! What should I wear!!!") This type of yelling is something more like, "The entire male population of Indiana is insane!!!"

Honestly. I should get a tattoo on my forehead that says "Please do not talk to this girl if you are a single male, as her lungs are wearing thin." Or perpetually walk around with my nose in I Kissed Dating Good-bye, which I still have not finished. That probably is a much better choice for several reasons, namely a) I am never getting a tattoo in my life, b) I don't have to worry about tattoo artists misspelling anything, and c) when my prince comes along, it can be handily stowed away.

Today is the start of the blogging tournament, so if you feel any inclination to comment, by all means do so. If you don't feel any inclination, I shall take it as a hint and make my next post more interesting. Ciao!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home