saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

End of lackluster day in sight for Purdue undergrad

A Purdue freshman in the College of Liberal Arts sat down to her Dell laptop after a long day on campus. Sara Young, who is in her second semester at Indiana's finest school, said the highlight of her day had been a slice of cheesecake at Fred and Mary Ford Dining Court.

"Seriously, all I had for lunch was an orange," Young said. "I had to peel it on my desk and my professor was looking at me funny."

Her professor said Young often does strange things in class. Young's roommate, Tiffany Iiams, would concur but she was unreachable.

"My room was empty when I got back from my chem test," Young said. "I miss my roomie. Where is she?"

Young said the main reason for the word "lackluster" in the title above is the aforementioned chem test, as well as the studying that preceded it. However Young also said that her day was about to get much better.

"Whoa dude I just got an invitation to Lindsay's wedding! How cute!" Young exclaimed. (Please note that this reporter tried her best to keep the interview on track; however, some interviewees...well you know....)

Young aw'd at the pink slip of paper some more and then said she had to go get ready for the arrival of a Mustang.

"It's an automatic, isn't that sad," Young said.

This reporter is by now thoroughly mystified.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home