saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

the beauty of fountains

Do you ever wonder if people notice stuff and don't say anything? Like, for example, for the last two days I've been wearing a tiny little sparkly red earring in one ear and a tiny sparkly little blue earring in the other ear. And none of my friends have yet asked me if I put them on in the dark or anything. Of course, it's possible that they are used to my quirks.

But earrings are small things to not be noticed. There are much larger things that have gone unnoticed. Such as fountains, for example. My, some fountains around this place are simply gorgeous! In fact, I suggest you take a tour and go look at them.

On a different note, I need to be diligent with my schoolwork. That really is the key to doing well. Sometimes smart people flunk out because they don't keep on top of things. I don't intend to do that. And with that encouragement for both myself and my dear readers, I shall end this post.

3 Comments:

  • At 05 April, 2006 01:11 , Blogger Andrew said...

    I definitely concur on the fountains. Personally I am rather partial to the engineering fountain. It has always been by far the sweetest fountain on campus (with a name like that, how could it not be?). I noticed tonight that it seemed to have attained an extra level of coolness, though I couldn't quit put my finger on the reason for this increased attractiveness.

     
  • At 05 April, 2006 11:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Maybe it had to do with the words "trains," "cheese" and all the hearts...

     
  • At 05 April, 2006 12:28 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Don't forget "slinky" :-D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home