saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

the amazing Ross review

There is a copycat in Blogland. Yes, dear readers, there is another person who finds posting about the amazing Ross Eugene Cerbus as irresistibly fun as I do! Patrick Daniel Blue seems unable to find his own interesting blog fodder and has resorted to his own commentary on the amazing Ross. Nevertheless, here is today's amazing Ross review...

[Kara and Sara are walking along a sidewalk at Indiana's finest university on a lovely spring morning as they discuss various things of interest.]

Kara: Did you see that guy?
Sara: The one with the thing on his nose? I bet he broke it.
Kara: I wonder how he did it! Maybe he was riding his bike and fell off.
Sara: Maybe he was drunk and walked into a wall.
Kara: Oh, yeah, we are on a college campus. Hey, I wonder what Ross will do today that you can blog about.
Sara: Well, if he doesn't do anything, maybe I can ask him to stand on his head in front of the class or something.

[The scene changes to inside EE 170. Sara and Kara are seated beside Bonnie and the amazing Ross Cerbus. Kara is talking to Bonnie. Sara and the amazing Ross are both sort of staring off into space. A girl is walking in the door with her boyfriend. They kiss briefly and he leaves.]

the amazing Ross: Aw!
Sara: (snort, giggle) WHAT? Ross, you are so girly!
Kara: What did he do?
Sara: That couple just kissed and Ross went, "Aw!"
the amazing Ross: That's not girly! Besides, I was being sarcastic.
Sara: That was not a sarcastic "Aw."
Kara: Hey, now you have something to blog about.
the amazing Ross: I'm not girly!

[Life goes on.]

So, do you people prefer a) play scenes like the one above, b) newspaper articles like the one about the Hedgehogs, c) random blabber like what is going on right now or d) a mix of all? (Note that e) Sara shuts up, is not a choice. And if you think that, you shouldn't be reading my blog anyway!)

More Ross updates on Friday, unless I go to Green Gables tomorrow night, which I may do if I am running low on blogging ideas.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home