saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This shall be short and to the point since there is a French paper that needs writing.

This morning I got up early and went to arouse Kara from her sweet slumber. Thankfully she was already awake and searching for shoes or something like that. We rode our bikes out to the bridge between Lafayette and West Lafayette where we stood for about half an hour and watched the sunrise. I can't remember the last time I saw a sunrise, and it was beautiful. The city was just starting to wake up, and cars and buses and an occasional train were scurrying about, but over it all was a huge, peaceful, breath-taking sky. It's like the hand of God--we scurry around and think our actions are so important and God rests quietly above it all. He's in control :-).

4 Comments:

  • At 12 April, 2006 14:48 , Blogger David Pulliam said...

    Hold on here. You got up before the sun rose just to see it rise?

     
  • At 12 April, 2006 16:40 , Blogger Amy Thorne said...

    Sara, you are a brilliant person. Man, I always mean to come here and then I never do (well, obviously not *never*)! Your posts are really great! Love ya.

    _Amy

     
  • At 12 April, 2006 17:29 , Blogger Ellie said...

    I so need to do that sometime.

     
  • At 12 April, 2006 17:55 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Yes, David, we did do that. And then I went to 5 classes, two of which were power hours.

    Amy Amy come visit more often!! Lol I'm not too sure about the brilliant part...

    Eleanor, you do that all the time when you practice!! But sometime this summer you and I should do it just for the fun of it :-).

    Thanks for commenting guys!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home