saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

contest

Sadly, I don't have much to update on. Nothing spectacular has happened, except that I got through my speech, and actually did a pretty good job. At least, according to the person who matters! So, thank you God for that.

Also, I mentioned in my last post that I should have a contest for writing in to Dear Annie. Ellie has talked me into actually doing it. So, if you write in and make it, I will give you $5.00 or chocolate chip cookies, which ever you prefer. And you will be famous because I will post about it on my wonderful blog.

I am trying to plan a ski trip for Saturday the 26th to Perfect North. If you want to be included, let me know ASAP! You are more than welcome to let your friends know about it too.

In the days to come, I hope these things will happen to you:

You will feel the presence of God.

Your smile will light up someone's day.

You will be nice to someone just because.

You will eat some really good ice cream.

You will get everything done on time.

You will comment on my blog.

Bye!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home