saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

blondes

The following is a real conversation:

Jessica A. Young: Do you ever feel really confused?
Sara E. Young: No, I'm not blonde.

Heh heh I thought that was pretty funny. I love blonde jokes, but then I have several smart blonde friends (plus some people think I'm blonde...not really unless you compare to me to black hair!). So, I think they're funny but I don't really think they're true for most blondes. In fact I have my own theory as to where all the jokes came from: brunnettes! Let me explain...

There's a certain kind of brunnette who dye their hair platinum blonde and wear too much lipstick. They are also fond of tight clothes and they really love to giggle and flirt. They are airheads. They are, according to my theory, the origin of dumb blonde jokes.

To conclude, I am going to tell the only dumb blonde joke I can think of right now:

Once there was a blonde speeding on the interstate. A policewoman, who is also blonde, pulls her over. "Can I see your license?" the policewoman asks. "What's that?" asks the blonde, confused. "It's that thing in your purse, that has your picture on it," the policewoman explains. "Oh!" says the blonde. She pulls out her compact and hands it to the policewoman. The policewoman opens it, looks in the mirror, and says, "Why didn't you tell me you were a policewoman?!"

Tell me more! They are so funny! And if would make you feel better, you can call them dumb brunette jokes or whatever.

2 Comments:

  • At 29 January, 2005 13:39 , Blogger Charity said...

    Haha that is one of my dad's favorite jokes! ;-) That's a great 'conversation', too! I have to act offended when my family teases me, but I don't mind it tooo much. But now my hair if *sniff* orange! :-P well, we're getting a new water softener on Wednesday!! :-D

     
  • At 31 January, 2005 16:48 , Blogger Kathryn said...

    That is really funny!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home