saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sheekawgoe

Hi everyone!

Right now I am in a hotel in Chicago. We're here for about two days to visit some of my family and shop and stuff. We already went shopping so I am out of $$...sigh...why doesn't money grow on trees?! Or at least certain trees, like say, the ones in my backyard! Anyway (I will not say anywho! will not will not will not! It's one of my pet peeves and it annoys me the most when I find myself writing/typing it and I almost just did!) Chicago is a great fun city.

It's almost time for Winter Conference. Yay :-)! My costume is all ready. Although I don't know how authentic it is in terms of "Ancient Civilizations."

Everybody comment on what your pet peeve is. And if anyone uses the word "anywho" I will find a way to get back at you!

~Sara

4 Comments:

  • At 03 January, 2005 14:00 , Blogger mrsd said...

    My pet peeve is the word 'ohwyna'. ;)

     
  • At 03 January, 2005 19:03 , Blogger David Pulliam said...

    I really don't have one.

     
  • At 05 January, 2005 13:24 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, you guys are way too tolerant. I hate it when people pop their knuckles...kay like I HATE it! I can't look at people if they have food stuck in their teeth (like I can't even make eye contact thus communication is difficult) and it really really annoys me when people particularly guys only sit around talking about Basketball...or get stuck on anything really it just seems that if you play Basketball it runs your life...and your conversations. Okay that's all :-)
    Margaret

     
  • At 07 January, 2005 11:56 , Blogger SaraY said...

    is Mrsd someone I know....?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home