saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Saturday, November 27, 2004

driving

I have decided that one-word titles are the way to go. I like it when songs have only one word in the title (except when it's hard to figure out what song it actually is...) so I'm gonna see how it goes with blogging.

So, yes, the title actually means something! You know all those gorgeous roads you see in car commercials? Well, while we were here in North Carolina I got to drive on one of them! Namely, the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was so pretty, and fun to drive although it could have been curvy-er... So anyway that was cool.

Ah, the bliss of having a driver's license! The bliss of having transportation at your fingertips!
The fun of being stuck in traffic going ten mph on the highway...angry drivers beeping at you...the light turning yellow when you finally got up to it...but the positive outweighs the negative! :-) I'll try to keep that in mind tomorrow when we drive the looooonngg eight hours home.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home