saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Sunday, December 05, 2004

studying

Yes, I know. Blogs are supposed to be fun, not remind you of how much homework you have. Unfortunately I can't seem to think of anything else! This week and next are finals at IUPUI and then it seems like everything else I'm taking has a test this week...

The positive sides of too much homework:
1. At least it means you get to go to school.
2. You're getting smarter.
3. You're teaching yourself effective study habits. (Carrots=good study food. Cheetos=orange book.)
4. You have an excuse to get out of things you don't want to do anyway. I haven't done that lately though but if anything comes up, say vacuuming the house or something, I can just sigh deeply and say, "Boy, Mom, I'd really love to. You know how much I like vacuuming. It's so fulfilling to see a clean carpet. Unfortunately, my final project in Interior Design is due tomorrow, and I still haven't finished drafting the final floor plan."

Enough about schoolwork!

Has anybody seen the SpongeBob SquarePants movie, or want to go see it with me? (Don't laugh. I like him.) If you saw it and liked it tell me! If you think it's stupid keep your comments to yourself at the risk of inflicting my wrath. (Grrr! I'm scary!) I think my lil sis (who is one and half inches taller) and I will go see it on Christmas but if anyone else wants to come with me some other time that would be fun. We don't do Xmas so usually we just go to the movies since that's just about the only place open.

Lightbulb! Next post: "The Evils of Christmas"!!

See you later! Thanks for visiting my blog!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home