saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Friday, December 17, 2004

break

It's almost time for winter break! Yay!

I am so lazy. I have not done any schoolwork, except stuff that's due for finals, in like a week. My mom is really sick (she's been in bed all day for a few days) so she hasn't been nagging me. I hope this procrastination is not a glimpse into the future when I don't have my mom around any more. I prefer to think I'm just already in break mode.

Yesterday Purdue sent me a CD wallet. Soon everything I have will be black and gold!

Forgive me if this post is short and boring. At least it won't spark a major debate. Although I do sort of like major debates...

Tomorrow I get to go ride this lady's horse, Jonathon! She never rides him, which I simply don't comprehend, but at least that means I get to. :-)

See all yall's around!

4 Comments:

  • At 18 December, 2004 09:48 , Blogger Anna said...

    Haha, yea that's what always happens to me when my mom's not around. I hope she gets better though!

     
  • At 18 December, 2004 21:47 , Blogger David Pulliam said...

    Everyone neeeds this break.

     
  • At 22 December, 2004 13:57 , Blogger Charity said...

    Hey, Bekah, how do you know she didn't make any friends? haha. ;-) I am finally on break and oh my goodness I can't believe winter conference is in 6 days!!

     
  • At 23 December, 2004 22:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Liza - www.Liza1.tk
    I don't know you or anything, but my friend Reba was talking about your Christmas blog thing and I have to tell you that that is exactly why we don't celebrate Christmas. Good for you for going out and saying it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home