saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday

Today is Saturday. That is wonderful for several reasons including NO CLASS and my sister is up here. I actually got up at a decent hour (8:30!!) which is pretty unusual for a Saturday in general and even more unusual for a Saturday following a Friday that I was out til nearly two.

Friday morning the amazing Ross Eugene Cerbus skipped class yet again. I am highly disappointed in him. At the rally he gave an incredibly lame excuse for his absence.

Me: (glare)
Ross: Umm?
Me: Ahem.
Ross: I had better things to do!!

Yeah right. Nothing is more important than seeing pictures of huge sculptures shaped like clothespins. Don't quote me on that.

So right now I am supposed to be finishing up an article for the Exponent before we go eat...and of course instead I am being struck with the fact that my blog simply MUST be updated.

More insightful comments next time, I promise.

Oh, one more thing...I've thinking about the purpose of my blog. Do you guys want to know what's going on with me? Do you want little funny snipits of life like the amazing Ross examples? What's going on in my head, like the definition of contentment (which was in no way supposed to suggest that you have to be old/poor/anything to be content, David)?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home