saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Monday, February 27, 2006

j'ai updaté

I just got promoted and it feels like summer outside and I have two midterms tomorrow and I really like this CD.

Such is life at 338 Wood, Windsor Residence Halls.

OK, so the promotion is supposed to happen. Once you write 3-5 stories, unless they totally stink, you get assigned to a desk. So I turned in my third story today, and my editor is like, "You're out of here!" She assigned me to Campus which is exactly where I want to be. Now I get to be on the second page sometimes or maybe even the first page, and I can seek out my own stories if I want to. Way cool :-).

And I guess it doesn't quite feel like summer. More like spring but it is still very nice indeed.

The midterms however are totally real. One French presentation and one written French test. You would think my French teachers got together and decided to make my life miserable this week. I have a vocab quiz on Thursday and an oral exam on Friday. Sometimes I wonder why I decided to take two French classes....I better know this language by the end of the semester!

OK, it is time to say au revoir and return to studying/researching/practicing/etc.

1 Comments:

  • At 28 February, 2006 00:13 , Blogger Nathan said...

    I don't know you very well and you don't know me very well, but...you should join the newest blog contest! More information is at www.bloggingcontest.blogspot.com. 17 people are involved so far, including 5 of the blogs you link to. We've got 4 people from Austrailia participating (no, not just Bwoods) and overall it's gonna be total sweetness! It requires no "extra" effort from you to participate in the contest, just a simple comment to signify your interest in participating.

    Any other blogger reading this should join, as well! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home