saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Saturday, January 21, 2006

la vie de Sara

I don't have anything profound to write (do I ever? haha) so I guess I will just give y'alls an update on what's going on with me...

Last weekend I went to the college Winter Conference. I can't decide if I like it or the high school one more. The speaker was really good and it was nice seeing some of my friends again.

School's fine. Art History is fun and so is Mass Communication and Media. Chemistry could do with a little less work, but hey, at least I'm busy, right? Some friends and I are going to join the Swing Dancing Club, so we'll be taking lessons Tuesday nights and possibly going to some of the Wednesday night dances. I was so happy--we went to the callout and I actually figured out how to the East Coast Swing!! My feet didn't trip all over each other like they usually do! And if I'm dancing with someone who knows what he's doing, all he has to do is sort of push me in the right direction and we end up doing some pretty cool stuff :-).

Right now I am in my bedroom. Bekah talked me into coming home for the weekend :-). Last night I went to out to dinner and ice skating for Ellie's birthday~HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY ELLIE!! I LOVE YOU!!. Tomorrow I am going to Southside RP for the going away service for the Blackwoods. I can't believe they're leaving...but at least I am going to be able to go to the service after all!

I spent a good portion of this afternoon writing a French paper...no wonder my brain is feeling a bit fried and my post is boring. OK let's see...I could go read Chemistry or I could go read the Bible...is it even a contest? Chem will just have to wait.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home