saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

bein happy beats not bein happy

It is absolutely gorgeous weather outside and I have wonderful friends...how could life get any better? (Well, if there were a horse outside my dorm waiting for me to hop on his back...)

I seriously do have the best roommate in the world. Wanna know why?

On Saturday she slept in Katie's room so that Bekah and Ana and I would have enough room in our dorm room. Apparently she and Katie stayed up til six after Bekah, Ana, Patrick, Kara, Liz, and I left. Bekah and Ana and I were extremely good and only talked til four.

On Sunday Amber and Jacob came up to Lafayette, too, and we were all hanging out in my dorm room and being extremely distracting, I'm sure, while she was half-heartedly doing Calculus (ugh!). After the five of us went to church and Fireside Chat at the Long's I came back and instead of being like, whew, I have the room to myself, Tiffany says, "It was fun getting to know your friends better!" And then we stayed up til 3 talking about stuff (I do sleep sometimes, just not this weekend). The conclusion of our discussion was that it was completely totally a God-thing that we ended up as roommates. We get along rather well in case you can't tell that yet :-).

So, now I am heading over to Andrew and Josh and Ross'...Kara and I are going to cook. By our own enthusiastic choice, might I add. Then Liz and I are going swing dancing. Then I am going to come back and finish the Lab Report I started in Soc class (during another lecture by the dude pictured below).

I hope you are all feeling as blessed as I do right now...God is amazing.

3 Comments:

  • At 15 February, 2006 03:12 , Blogger Jeremiah said...

    How in the world did you guess I liked blue?! lol

    Well, I'm kinda workin' on that logo thing. I'm not sure what I want, if any logo at all... Maybe just initials? =/

     
  • At 16 February, 2006 17:05 , Blogger Motor-B said...

    LOL you wanna hear somehting funny!?!?! i was downtown on Vday and nearly hit your dad and his friend. i was turning onto the circle and almost didnt see them!

     
  • At 20 February, 2006 15:22 , Blogger SaraY said...

    Haha that is funny! I asked him if he remembered nearly getting hit and he said he didn't remember any close calls recently...probably he wasn't watching where he was going.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home