saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Friday, February 03, 2006

it IS the weekend

I think the weekend is starting...it's Friday afternoon and I've finished all my classes for the day...yes, I think the weekend has begun! And if that's not good enough, I am also eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich. My what bliss! And it's gorgeous outside! So gorgeous that it doesn't matter that Ross still has my coat. (Now, none of this would have happened if Ross didn't have a girly coat to start with...) And I went "spiritual survey" taking with my Bible study leader and we met this girl who seemed really interested in figuring out exactly the point of Jesus Christ. So that was very cool :-). After that I went to this meeting for an internship that somehow had interested me somewhere in the distant past... and ended up being completely disgusted with their idea of success=money=happiness. I felt like screaming right then and there but that probably wouldn't have been a good thing to do. Instead I politely refused the offer and came home to my lovely peanut butter and banana sandwich.

Now, I need to do homework, among other things, so that I can go swing dancing tonight!! There is a dance in Elliot Hall of Music on the stage (which is huge) and a live band. It should be lots of fun.

OK there are things I need to do that are more important than blogging...not that blogging doesn't have its place!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home