saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Monday, January 30, 2006

There is nothing in the world like running. It makes me feel horrible (ow my legs hurt) and wonderful (runner's high?) all at the same time. And since Mia had to work we ended up eating late (along with Kara, Patrick, Christie and Aaron) so I got to eat and eat and eat after running. (No ice cream, though--I am being SO good.) Aaaaahhhh (satisfied not scared). And that, my friends, is the state you find me in now.

Today I got a new lock. I think it works. At least it better or you will see the wrath of Sara in the form of an extremely scathing letter to Master Locks.

It's time for homework. Comm and maybe a little French and hopefully some Art History in there somewhere too.

***Support the Edomites!!***

***My apartment (with Mia and Kara) next year: www.anandaapts.com/content/townhomes.html ***

***Have a great day***

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home