saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Friday, February 10, 2006

what this school is teaching me



This isn't the best scan in the world, but it does give you an idea of what I do when I am in Sociology class. I figured out recently that drawing keeps me from falling asleep. Another thing that keeps me awake is counting how many times he says "in essence" (24 on Tuesday!) or "at the end of the day" (none today--very remarkable! But he made up for it by adding a new one to the list--"undoubtedly"). Of course I also take notes but since he repeats everything a minimum of five times there is plenty of time for doodling or whatever in between.

Have a happy day! And remember...when life hands you the world's most boring professor, make art!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home