saraelisabet

...observations on my life and things around me...

Friday, December 30, 2005

this is an update. that's about it.

I shouldn't update just for the sake of updating but I can't really think of anything especially interesting to write... However the blog needs updating.

In a few I am gonna go babysit. I just got off work about half an hour ago. I've been working full days this week, except the days we were in Chicago (which was lots of fun like always!). Next week I am only working afternoons though, so I get to sleep in which I am really looking forward to. That's what breaks are all about. That, and no homework!! I am going to like next semester though. My classes seem interesting, especially Art History, and I won't have to get up at 6:30 three days a week any more, so it's all good :-).

I really don't have anything else to say. Wow, Sara is speechless. Enjoy it while it lasts because my next post will probably be some super long editorial-like thing on some evil or other. (Which reminds me...I had a wonderful Dec. 25th, thank you very much!)

Now it is time to figure out something to eat...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home